Yesterday and today's project was the "Powder Puff" raglan from Ottobre 6/2008, the shirt version of her birthday dress. I made a 92 width with a 98 length again and added an additional 2" to the bottom, since she has a long torso and I prefer her to have longer shirts anyway.
It would have been simple, had I realized ahead of time that the print didn't have nearly enough recovery for a self-fabric neckband. I was rushing yesterday before O's parent-teacher conference and decided to give it a shot. It was comically stretched out of shape. Some quality time with the seam-ripper later, I went with some solid ribbing instead. I ended up liking it quite a bit better anyway.