|The wedding had a baseball theme.|
I got back to it today, though. Regular readers (aka my sister and aunt) probably know that I can't get through a KCWC without using at least one of my TNT Fishsticks Designs patterns. I had a cut of interlock with an owl design embroidered on it from a few years ago when I'd gotten some PUL cuts embroidered for E's medium pocket diaper stash. The design was too long for a baby garment, so I set it aside and completely forgot about it until the great sewing room cleanup last week.
It was calling out to be made into a Patrick Curved Raglan, and in the middle of the night, I remembered this floral knit print on brown that I thought would coordinate. In the morning when I checked, it was pretty close. I cut the usual 3T width/4T length and narrowed the neckband piece to 1.5" wide to girlify it a bit.
It needed a bit more of the solid brown, so I added ringer-style armbands, cut 1.5" wide by 7.75" long. I also trimmed 1" off the length of the sleeve before sewing on the bands.
Only one more day of KCWC! Not sure what's on the agenda yet. There's been talk from O. of a tee with a clone trooper helmet on it. We'll see if he's serious about that request or not.